Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cottage Country | Hot Free Sex Stories

Cottage Country


My husband and I spend as much time as possible at our cottage on the lake. With its wonderful warm water and sandy beach . This secluded piece of paradise is where I shed my worldly woes and forget every care. On this weekend I invited along a girl that works with my husband, a petite little thing about twenty two ,with a wonderful sense of humor and full of the devil. Tom spends his time fishing the lakes and streams that feed our lake. I spend my time swimming and soaking up the sun. Tom receives calls on his cellular phone and on more than one occasion has had to leave me alone for the night. I got in the habit of bringing along friends for company in case he has to leave. At lunch Tom announced he had to leave for the night and asked Pam if she would mind staying with me. Thinking back ,Pam was more than a little anxious to accept the task. As the day wore on ,we walked the shore and talked about everything from soup to nuts. Pam suggested a swim in the evening and I gladly agreed. Pam mentioned she didn't have a bathing suit and if I would mind if she swam in the nude. I'm ten years older than Pam with a few more wrinkles and rolls, I wasn't that eager to appear nude. But she made me feel comfortable about myself . We swam till the moonlight light the surface of the lake with a luminous glow. The water was so wonderful, I had no intention of leaving the water. Pam swam to me and put her arms around my waist from behind. Isn't this great she said. I could feel the hair on her pussy rubbing against my leg in a deliberate up and down motion. I knew where this was headed if I wanted it to. A part of me always wanted to explore sex with another woman and here was a beautiful girl ten years my junior putting the moves on me. Pam's hands reached up and began to roll my nipples between her fingers. I loved it, it was erotic and repulsive all at the same time. I closed my eyes and savored the moment. Her hand now went to my pussy and started to finger me. Slowly Pam turned me around in the water ,pulling me closer to her, never missing a motion as she masturbated me. Pulling my face to hers she put her tongue in my mouth in deep wet kiss's. Lets go to the cottage was all I could say. Once inside and dry she started kissing me and sucking on my nipples till I thought I would explode. I found my mouth searching for her breast and felt her tremble as I sucked it hard into my mouth. I could feel Pams hands pushing my head between her legs ,the hair brushed my lips and I could now taste her in my mouth. I pushed three fingers into my pussy and played with myself as I ate Pam and felt her growing wetter and wetter as I mouthed her. She screamed as she pushed herself harder and harder into my mouth. The screams died as she pulled my wet face to hers and kissed me.Pam laid me back and licked and fingered me till I came to the hardest wildest orgasm I ever experienced. Later as we lay there Pam touched my pussy and said, this is just a little girl fun ,no need for the boys to know. Whenever we have the opportunity we play around. Our husbands are best friends and oh by the way, so are we :)

No comments:

Post a Comment